For any entry into the hospital, the health pass will be requested and a recent PCR test (48h) in the event of an intervention.
Consultation with DOCTOR CORINNE BECKER.
Tuesday morning at the American Hospital in Paris
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 63 boulevard Victor Hugo 92200 Neuilly sur Seine
+33 (0)1 46 41 26 82 or doctolib
Monday morning and Thursday morning (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
17 rue de la côte d’argent
92410 City of Avray
+33 (0)6 18 00 11 43 or 0146412682
Bring all your lymphatic MRI tests and results if you have lymphedema.
The IRML is done at Hartman
26 Boulevard Victor-Hugo
Tel: +33 (0) 1 46 39 89 89
Saint Antoine Hospital – Paris
184 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris
Tel: +33 (0) 1 49 28 22 58
Hospital prive d’anthony
If an operation is planned, it will be necessary to make an appointment with the anesthetist .
The anesthesia consultation is MANDATORY and it must be done at least 48 hours before the date of the operation:
Either at the HARTMANN Clinic:
01 41 49 91 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
Either at the American Hospital of Paris: 01 46 41 26 91 email@example.com
Bring the documents requested by the anesthesia secretariat of the chosen hospital.
The anesthesiologist will confirm the time of your admission and will specify the duration of the fast before the operation, and what about medication.
Consent to sign before any operation.
Questions relating to the operation must be clarified so as not to stress. Send an email or call the secretariat at 0146412682.
Estimation of the costs:
for Hartman Clinic
An estimate will be given to you for each request for intervention. Signed consent must be attached. Without this, no operation will be confirmed. In addition, given the costs of staff and rental of operating rooms, a deposit of 500 euros will be required for a definitive reservation of your date of intervention.
This deposit must be paid at least 3 weeks before the operation and will be deducted from the fees paid during the operation.
These documents must be approved, signed, and returned by post to
17 rue de la côte d’argent 92410 Ville d’Avray
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for the American Hospital:
Will be noted on the estimate, the hospital costs, the fees of Dr. BECKER and those of the anesthesiologist.
This hospital is not under agreement, which means that a cost overrun is applied to hospital costs.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the “patient information” department email@example.com / Tel: 01 46 41 27 71. Foreign patients with private insurance or embassy coverage can contact the
international unit at: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 001 4641 2633
RESERVATION of the room
– AMERICAN Hospital: During your pre-admission, bring your papers, identity card, vital card and your checkbook or bank card.
– HARTMANN clinic: you can pre-register on the clinic’s website: www.ambroisepare.fr. You will be asked for a check or a bank card, your identity papers, your vital card.
Dr. BECKER’s fees must be paid before the intervention DIRECTLY to Dr. BECKER by check, transfer or cash for the hartman clinic or upon admission to the American hospital by card or check
SELARL DOCTEUR CORINNE BECKER IBAN:FR 7630004007430001021415496
THE DAY OF THE OPERATION
• Fast for at least 6 hours (no drinks!) The anesthesiologist will have taken care to tell you which medications you should or should not take. (compulsory visit before!)
• If your Covid 19 PCR test is positive, the operation will be postponed.
• Remember to bring back all your test results (MRI, blood test, etc.) as well as your papers (carte vitale, insurance, health insurance, identity card, etc.)
• Bring your bandages urgo K2 tapes. 4X) prescribed, girdles, stockings, bras depending on the operation.
• In the morning, the day of your procedure, take a shower
• You will be admitted at the time scheduled by the nurses who will contact you the day before (to avoid queues).
• Epilate the areas to be incised (depilatory cream), no razor.
• Prepare a bag with your personal belongings (toiletries, bath towel, pajamas, slippers, etc.)
• For security, be sure to leave your valuables at home.
• Depending on the condition of the patient and the postoperative course, the length of hospitalization may vary.
Remember to take modifiable train or plane tickets because a change of program can occur in the event of an emergency,or change in the time of hospitalization.
Will go smoothly, don’t worry. Afterwards, you will stay at least 1 hour in the recovery room to monitor the constants.
Dr. Becker and his assistant Catherine Reumaux and the anesthesiologist will pass; the nurses will spoil you. As soon as you are well and the drains are no longer giving, usually after 2.3 days, you can go home.
Plan a taxi, friend or family to bring you back and don’t be alone the 1st night. Remember to have a full fridge, postoperative medications, bandages and appointments with the physiotherapist 3X/week for at least 2 months, depending on the case. A nurse, also, in case of difficult dressings for 8 days.
In case of emergency Dr BECKER: +33 (0)6 22 02 47 31 – Catherine: +33(0)6 03 33 95 68 if bleeding, severe pain, severe fever or other abnormal symptom.
A postoperative consultation date must be agreed upon leaving the clinic, generally 2 weeks after the operation, maximum. Please send your news the following week of the operation with photos by email or phone at 0622636842.
Appointments will be taken at 0146412682 or in the room when you leave.